Credit Card FAQs
Please visit our website to apply. If you are already a member, you may apply within digital banking. As another option, you may apply in person at one of our branches with a loan officer. To avoid lobby wait times, our online application is a helpful tool and you may always reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
Please select the Card Management option in digital banking and click on your Visa card. If your card has not been registered yet, please complete the registration first.
Within the Cards Management option, you should have a Balance Transfer option. Click the gear icon next to it to display all the Balance Transfer fields and complete the required fields (ex. card issuer name, account/card number, an address for the card issuer, and the balance transfer amount). Accept the disclosure box and click the Submit button. The payment should be received by your other financial institution within 3-12 business days.
Please contact us at 877.906.9328. You may also stop by one of our branch locations to complete the authorized user request form or have it emailed/faxed to you.
Please note: Authorized users can make purchases and obtain a card, but they are not subject to credit reporting and may be removed at any time by the primary owner on the account.
If you are paying with funds from your credit union savings or checking account, simply make a transfer to your credit card within digital banking.
If you want to pay your Visa from an external account at another financial institution, there are several options available:
- Link your external account in digital banking to allow transfers between your bank/credit union share accounts. After you have verified your external account using either the instant verification method or by confirming the amount of the two trial deposits sent to your external account (this may take 2-3 business days), you will be ready to transfer money. Please note: External account transfers to a Visa take about 3-4 business days to process.
- Use the bill pay or funds transfer service offered by your other financial institution to send your payment.
- Make a payment in-person at any of our branches or a shared branch location.
- If you would like to set up recurring monthly payments from an external bank account, we can do this for you. Please send a Service Request – located under the Services & Settings tab – for Credit Card AutoPay Enrollment.
- Mail your payment to: USF Federal Credit Union PO Box 71050 Charlotte, NC 28272-1050
Please send a Service Request – located under the Services & Settings tab – for Credit Card AutoPay Enrollment. If you need further assistance, you may send a secure digital banking message to the Credit Card Servicing category.
Please call 800.654.7728 to report fraud or dispute a transaction a credit card transaction(s).
Please verify that your address on file is correct first. Then, go to the Card Management feature in digital banking, click on the card, and select Replacement Options. You may choose from Lost, Stolen, or Damaged. If you would like to temporarily block your card instead, you may select the Block/Unblock Card feature.
Yes, this can be completed through the Statements feature in digital banking. Under the Overview tab, there is a Subscriptions Settings box that allows you to change your preferences.
Your credit card statements are located within the Statements feature in digital banking. You should have a separate, Credit Card tab.
View Credit Card Interest Rates, Charges and Fees Disclosure
1APR= Annual Percentage Rate. Credit cards are variable rate, rate may change after account opening. Subject to loan approval. Rate may vary upon individual credit qualifications. Offer not available to current DCU Visa cardholders.
2Offer not valid for members with existing Darden Visa credit card. $125 will be processed to the member’s DCU savings account at the end of the month following the qualified $1,500 spend after the first 90 days of opening account. ATM withdrawals, refunds, balance transfers and cash advance transactions do not count toward $1,500 spend.
3Cash Advance Fee $10.00 or 2.00% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Foreign Transaction Fee 1.00% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.
*APR= Annual Percentage Rate. Credit cards are variable rate, rate may change after account opening. Subject to loan approval. Rate may vary upon individual credit qualifications.