Frequently Asked Questions
Quickly and easily find answers to the most common questions we get asked.
The higher APY is only awarded on the first $10,000. Dividends are earned on balances up to but not exceeding $10,000 when account requirements are met.
Yes, we can easily convert your existing checking account into a new Catalyst Connect Checking. You’ll keep the same 13-digit account number and can continue using your existing debit card and checks.
Members earn higher dividends with the Catalyst Connect Checking Account:
- Earn 0.20% APY1 monthly on balances up to $10,000 when account requirements are met
- Earn up to 0.35% APY1 monthly on checking balances up to $10,000 when you qualify for Catalyst Member Rewards
- Maintain an average daily balance of $1,000 or more in the account
- Perform 18 or more debit card purchases per month using the debit card linked to your Catalyst Connect Checking account
- Receive a direct deposit of $500 or more per month in the account
- Enroll in eStatements
The dividends for that month will be forfeited if the account criteria are not met.
You may easily update your address, phone number(s), and email address through digital banking. Once you have logged in, select the Settings option, and then click the Contact tab. If you have any difficulty, you may also call us at 877.906.9328 or stop in one of our branches and we can update your contact information.
You may send us a secure message through online banking or mobile banking.
- In online banking, select the down arrow next to your profile image and name. From the dropdown, select the Messages option.
- In mobile banking, select the Messages menu option and click the Compose tab.
When transactions post to your accounts, they can be categorized to give you a better idea of how much money you are spending in certain areas. For example, if you would like to know how much you are spending on transportation, you can categorize transactions using the Auto & Transport category. Under this category, there are more specific selections to choose from; such as, Gas & Fuel, Parking, Services & Parts, and Tires.
Locate the transaction that you would like to categorize and select the “Add a category” button underneath it. From the list of categories, you can choose the one that is most appropriate from the drop-down menu. You can also split the transaction in to multiple categories if more than one applies.
Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to troubleshoot connection issues with third-party applications. Please contact the app vendor’s support team directly. If you have recently updated your digital banking username or password, please make sure that the application has your new credentials.