Frequently Asked Questions
Quickly and easily find answers to the most common questions we get asked.
Credit unions are not-for-profit and exist to help people. As such, all earnings are returned to our members in the form of higher rates on savings accounts, lower rates on loans, and lower fees.
A volunteer board of directors, elected by our members, governs our credit union. Through a voting process, each member has a direct impact on the direction of our credit union. Our credit union's goal is to serve all members equally and provide charitable contributions to our community.
Membership in DCU is available to:
- Employees and retirees of Darden Restaurants (Olive Garden, LongHorn, Capital Grille, Seasons 52, Bahama Breeze, Yardhouse, Eddie V’s and Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen)
- Employees and retirees of Orlando Sentinel
- Employees and retirees of Reed Brennan Media Company
- Immediate family or household members of DCU members
Thank you for your interest in joining our credit union! We would recommend applying online or visiting one of our convenient branch locations. A primary savings account with a minimum $5 deposit is required for membership.
Our routing number is: 263183159.
Our mailing address is: PO BOX 47989, Tampa, FL 33646-0117
Our main, Fletcher Branch is located at 7037 E. Fletcher Ave. Temple Terrace, FL 33617.
Our Member Service Contact Center is open from 8am - 6pm M-F and 9am - 1pm on Saturdays. Branch hours vary by location. To view branch locations and hours, click here.
As a credit union member, you have nationwide access to your account through the CO-OP network that includes more than 5,000 shared branches and 30,000 fee-free ATMs. Click here to search for locations near you. When visiting a shared branch location, you will need to identify yourself as a USF Federal Credit Union member and provide your member number and photo ID.
Our general email address is email@example.com. Our fax numbers are listed below.
- Accounting: 813.569.2002
- Contact Center: 813.569.2004
- Loan Servicing: 813.569.2005
- Real Estate: 813.498.4350
- Resolutions: 813.569.2006
- Retail Services: 813.569.2001
Please visit our Careers page to view any open positions.